How We Can Help Your Church
Help Plan a Strategy for Evangelism
Most churches are not effectively reaching the unsaved people in their communities for Christ. We work with pastors and leaders to help them equip their people for effective evangelism and follow up of new believers.
Help the Church Develop a Culture of Equipping and Evangelism
Many churches are dying because they’ve forgotten what they are supposed to be doing. They have lost their focus.
Help the Pastor and Church Set Godly Goals
In the business world, the people who advance the most are the ones who have challenging, but reachable goals they are working toward. The lesson: you get what you go after.
In God’s work, the churches that make the most impact on their communities are often the churches with strong goals, based on Scripture, that they work toward. The lesson: Not only do you get what you go after, but you get what you pray for when it is in God’s will. (1 John 5:14). And we know that it is always the will of our loving God to save sinners (1 Tim. 2:4; 2 Pet. 3:9) and to make disciples (Matthew 28:19).
Goals should be:
- Fit into the work God wants to accomplish
Help the Church Train Expert Witnesses
An expert witness is a Christian who can present the Gospel clearly and convincingly, and can answer the arguments that unbelievers sometimes make (1 Peter 3:15).
Help the Church Be Effective in Acts 1:8 Ministry
- Jerusalem – the local area. Your church is responsible to be continually reaching your local area. In most places, this would be within 15 minutes of the church.
- All Judea – the outlying areas. Your church can reach these areas by planting new churches. How many has your church planted in the last 10 years?
- Samaria – the people who are “different” – the people you normally do not (or do not like to) associate with.
- The ends of the earth – sending and supporting missionaries everywhere.
Our main focus is on your church’s “Jerusalem.” Once your church is effectively reaching new people every week, the other three areas of concentration become easier.